poke world Index du Forum

poke world Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue Invité  

Venez nombreux vous inscrire sur le forum .....prenez vos aises vous êtes chez vous

Ma bannière pour mes partenaires

trouve-vite.com

<!-- Debut bouton de vote - Root-top.com -->

Pokenore

Le Top Sites Pokemaster

les 2 heures
The 21 Indispensable Qualities Of A Leader Download Epub Mo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    poke world Index du Forum -> -> partenariat
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
janeaquiry

Masculin
Point(s): 133
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 06:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: The 21 Indispensable Qualities Of A Leader Download Epub Mo Répondre en citant

The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader
by John C. Maxwell

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader

“The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader gets straight to the heart of leadership issues. Maxwell once again touches on the process of developing the art of leadership by giving the reader practical tools and insights into developing the qualities found in great leaders.” - Kenneth Blanchard, Coauthor of The One Minute Manager®

“Dr. John Maxwell is the authority on leadership today. His innovative yet timeless principles on how to effectively lead others have personally impacted my life and my business. This is a must-read for any organization that wants to succeed in the new millennium.” -Peter Lowe, President of Peter Lowe International and Peter Lowe’s SUCCESS Seminars

“My dear friend John Maxwell has proven his ability to lead leaders. I anticipate learning even more from his new book.” -Max Lucado, Author of Just Like Jesus

The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader John C. Maxwell

Tags: book buy cheap, book download fb2, free doc, free iphone, download french, book DepositFiles, download english, audiobook free, francais ebook access online offline, purchase book text windows mobile, kindle pdf book macbook mobile, free download via uTorrent, You search pdf online pdf, book without payment

John CIt is a good opportunity to see what areas are strengths and which ones need more developmentRelationships 16Many of them stirred me to think about applying some of the qualities to my life just to be a better me, because I'm not in a leadership position anymoreIf you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representativeThe example and quotes are very well place This is a fantastic book for those in leadership roles or those wanting to pursue that pathTable of ContentsJun 06, 2017 Erica Johnson rated it it was ok Shelves: boss-booklist I felt like this could have been a much shorter bookIn short, to the point chapters, Maxwell does an excellent job of capturing the heart of each quality

Being a leader is constant improvement and maintaining leadership is just constantWith all this background knowledge, I thought I had it downAcknowledgementsvii Introductionix 1Character: Be a Piece of the Rock1 2Charisma: The First Impression Can Steal the Deal1 3Commitment: It Separates Doers from Dreamers15 4Communication: Without It You Travel Alone23 5Competence: If You Build It, They Will Come30 6Courage: One Person with Courage Is a Majority37 7Discernment: Put an End to Unsolved Mysteries44 8Focus: The Sharper It Is, the Sharper You Are51 9Generosity: Your Candle Loses Nothing When It Lights Another58 10Initiative: You Won't Leave Home Without It66 11Listening: To Connect With Their Hearts, Use Your Ears74 12Passion: Take This Life and Love It81 13Positive Attitude: If You Believe You Can, You Can88 14Problem Solving: You Can't Let Your Problems Be a Problem95 15Relationships: If You Get Along, They'll Go Along103 16Responsibility: If You Won't Carry the Ball, You Can't Lead the Team111 17Security: Competence Never Compensates for Insecurity118 18Self-Discipline: The First Person You Lead Is You125 19Servanthood: To Get Ahead, Put Others First 133 20Teachability: To Keep Leading, Keep Learning141 21Vision: You Can Seize Only What You Can See148 Conclusion155 About the Author157 Competence 5Peabody, MA 01960 Conditions of Use Privacy Notice 2017 Christianbook.com, LLC * 10 * Believe me, I know my own weaknesses (most people do.) and I'm working on improving them.While this book was chalk full of good qualities to have, I couldn't help but feel like I was sitting in some motivational seminar where someone was trying to sell me something

flag 1 likeLike see review PROBLEM SOLVING: You Cant Let Your Problems Be a Problem15Name: Email: Question: Submit Edit Confirm Maxwell Thomas Nelson / 2007 / Trade Paperback $11.99 Retail: $15.99 Save 25% ($4.00) 5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews Add To Cart Add To Wishlist Developing the Leader Within You John CSecurity18Love life, put a 10 on every person's head, give people hope, share yourself.10Maxwell discusses several other key attributes to being a good leader including: Charisma: The First Impression Can Seal the Deal Courage: One Person With Courage Is a Majority Problem Solving: You Can't Let Your Problems Be a Problem Teachability: To Keep Leading, Keep Learning Vision: You can Seize Only What You Can See If you look at all great leaders of the past and present, you'll find that they possess the 21 qualities that are discussed in The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a LeaderFocus9flag 1 likeLike see review .more flag 1 likeLike see review View 1 comment 79c7fb41ad

The History of the Popes, Their Church and State, and Especially of Their Conflicts With Protestantism in the Sixteenth and Seventeenth Centuries, Vol. 2 of 3 (Classic Reprint) download epub mobi pdfPractice Resurrection: And Other Essays download epub mobi pdf fb2The Church Praise Book: A Selection of Hymns and Tunes for Christian Worship download epub mobi pdf fb2Gracie and Gary: The story of a little gray cat and her imaginary friend download epub mobi pdf fb2Revolutionized by Grace: Experience limitless transformation and empowerment in Christ download epub mobi pdf fb2Pedagogic Frailty and Resilience in the University download epub mobi pdf fb2Joel Suzuki, Volume One: Secret of the Songshell download epub mobi pdf fb2Trams in Gmunden: Photography by Andre Knoerr download epub mobi pdf fb2Flat Exit download epub mobi pdf fb2Born Free from Sin: It was never God's intention that we continue in sin that grace may abound download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 06:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    poke world Index du Forum -> -> partenariat Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange